Hi Qingning Liu,
I enjoyed your story of the Chinese middle-aged police! I think the logic of knowing your audience before you post anything online is the same as knowing customer behaviour in business. When we have an idea what audience want, our message can be modified and get to the audience easier. This strategy is actually very common in the advertisement industry, they know their intended audience, and they would use various means to attract the audience.

Hi Ali,

I like your discussion of how media platform is not neutral, which I agree, different media platforms has its own “personality”, and people would behave differently when they use different apps. For example, Linkedin–serious, and Tiktok–fun.

Hi Andrew,
Thank you for this post! I was reading your blog post 9, and I am attracted by your writing, so I clicked on your home page and came back here. Isn’t this also a way to attract traffic? If people continue to put great content and delicated thoughts to their platforms, they will stand out and attract more discussions and expand their PLN.